Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HM Table Scanner

Options
  • 26-08-2009 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

I have been away from poker for a few months and i see that HM have now got a table scanner, i have never used anything like it before, is there anyone here using it? I am looking for a bit of help with it, just a few Q for those that use it,when it comes to new filter on the right hand side, top and bottom what % would ye be putting in and which do ye find the most important ones? any other info would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

I've been using it on a basic level. I just search for all tables at my level, then sort them by the "Reads" field. I then look at the individual tables where I have plenty of hands on the players and look for known fish. If I see one, I hop in the queue for the table. Simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Sort by high VPIP
    join tables
    profit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

I was trying this out, it was fine on ipoker but not working on stars, any ideas? It was pretty decent for ipoker

Advertisement