Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fundraising in Cork

Options
  • 26-08-2009 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Hiya just wondering would anyone be interested in trying to organise some way of raising money for a cat sanctuary run by a friend of my families in Kerry? I've never met the woman who runs it but it sounds like she could desperately do with some help. My mum was saying she has 30 cats already and another 40 waiting for her to help them! I'm swapping veg from my garden for cat food with people on freecycle at the moment but it seems like so little to give! Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭annefitzy

Are you the same lady that rang me about the sick kittens in the mardyke?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

yup

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Chiaki

the cork mini marathon and get sponsors? you can reg at debenhams in patrick st. im a recent addition to cork and am running it for the silvers ferret and exotic birds sanctuary

Advertisement