Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting around Cork Street - Advice Wanted

Options
  • 26-08-2009 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,
    Im not sure if this is the right forum - feel free to move it if necessary.

Basically myself and my girlfriend are looking to rent an apartment around Cork Street and were looking for opinions on the area.

Has anyone lived around here? Is the area alright?

Weve also been looking around Christchurch and Rialto.

Basically any advice or opinions from people who have lived in these areas would be appreciated.

I need to be on the 50 bus route which is why around there looks perfect from transport point of view. Its handy enough for the bus to work (Citywest) while still being close to town.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I live just off Cork Street and its great :)

Never had a single problem in well over a year...

A very big Lidl right there for all the shopping etc etc

A 10 to 15 walk to either Luas [clearly if you right down by Dolphins Barn part of road its longer!]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

That sounds promising.Nice to get opinions from people who liuve around there.Do you mind me asking where about specifically you are? So that i can get an idea if the places were looking at are close.

We were looking at the South Gate apartments but weve nothing decided so were fairly flexible....

Advertisement