Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cranky old man in Cobh.

Options
  • 26-08-2009 12:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

Whos that oul fella ,tall,with a stick and wears a US navy baseball cap whos always around the town.Hes feirce cranky.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Does he have an american accent cause Im sure I've seen him,but he was always happy *L*

The only mean person I can say is that woman who runs the off-licence up by the Pirates.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MultiUmm

darkdubh wrote: »
    Whos that oul fella ,tall,with a stick and wears a US navy baseball cap whos always around the town.Hes feirce cranky.

Think I saw him years and years ago when I was with my brother in Cobh... My brother siad he's not all there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

There is coley who goes round with a stick and a pipe but he's not a mean fella.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Seloth wrote: »
    There is coley who goes round with a stick and a pipe but he's not a mean fella.
    Not him.

Advertisement