Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Cultivate Centre in Temple Bar closed?

Options
  • 26-08-2009 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know whats going on at the Cultivate centre in temple Bar?

I called in yesterday as I needed to pick up something to do with composting and the whole place has been cleared out. the doors were locked and the alarm was ringing.
    I was only in there a few weeks back and everything looked rosy! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

My girlfriend used to volunteer there and I vaguely remember her saying they were moving their operation down to that sustainable village somewhere down the country (think its Cloughjordan but not sure) but that was a while ago.

If I remember to I'll ask her this evening.

It may be connected to the fact they posted this update on their site on Tuesday:
    PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE OUR ONLINE SHOP WILL NOT BE FUNCTIONAL.

WE HOPE THAT THIS STATUS WILL CHANGE WITHIN THE COMING WEEKS.

PLEASE STAY WITH US...

THANK YOU

from all at CULTIVATE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Thanks Irish Halo. I had checked online but was unable to find anything.
    I was just very disappointed when I turned up and the door was shut :(

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think there has been some archaeological work with the intention of reinstating the Smock Alley Theatre.

http://www.emigrant.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73367

Advertisement