Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco - Border Prices

• 26-08-2009 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Has anyone been to Tesco's in Ennis since they changed to the Border prices?

Is there much of a difference in the prices?

I sometimes get Tesco online delivered, but I don't see any difference in the online prices.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Was there today, saw absolutely no bargains!!! Different products there alright but no major changes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭golfball37

Tesco only extended this to Dublin stores afaik.

It would certainly explain the disgraceful prices they still charge in ennis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Nope, the border prices are now in Ennis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭palaver

They have some.
    Recently I bought some pasta at Tesco, had the price of one pound sterling on the package but was labeled as almost two euros. I complained at the checkout and they told me that it's one to one, but didn't get round to re-label it. Right...:rolleyes:

I think they still try to stretch it here in the west. The more complaints the more success for consumers.

But generelly they don't sell at border prices in Ennis - yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

Tesco have 12,500 long term price cuts... here are some. Ennis have just been registered on change for good so give them a chance. lol!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Tim M-U wrote: »

Wrong link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Advertisement