Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year registration

• 26-08-2009 1:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

No letter's in the post, no emails. No contact whatsoever, I've been away on and off for most of the summer so I'm out of the loop.
    Should I have registered already for second year, and if so whats the medium? Online, by post? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

BJC wrote: »
    No letter's in the post, no emails. No contact whatsoever, I've been away on and off for most of the summer so I'm out of the loop.
    Should I have registered already for second year, and if so whats the medium? Online, by post? :confused:

Its usually done online, its just confirming all your details and taking the payment. Its done via student web services if memory serves me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Don't worry, college will be getting in touch via email (if memory serves) with details of what should be done ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Yeah don't worry about it, I think they wait til repeat results are out or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Yeah don't worry about it, I think they wait til repeat results are out or something?

They do wait until the results are out.
    They give you plenty of time to do it as well. Usually they give you the first two weeks of term time to re-register.

So don't loose sleep over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Cheers guys.
    /sleep being lost.

• Advertisement

Alt_Grrr wrote: »
    They do wait until the results are out.
    They give you plenty of time to do it as well. Usually they give you the first two weeks of term time to re-register.

So don't loose sleep over it.

When does the online thing for selecting modules begin?
    Anyone know?

There is one I really want to do but has limited spaces so want to be ready to click it the second its up!

Advertisement