Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal loving friends coming to visit

• 26-08-2009 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I have two friends coming to visit for that Low End Festival metal happening over the weekend in the Forum, so my question is' what would be the best bars to bring them to over the weekend? where will all the pre-festival drinks be happening?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

twisted vic's I believe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Yep...twisted Vics without a doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Vic's yes , The place plays AC /DC and such after the band finishs as a way of cooling down at the end of the night want more can I say :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Yeah Twister Vics would definitely be the best. I believe Murphys on the quay is frequented by such metal heads too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Asmodean wrote: »
    Yeah Twister Vics would definitely be the best. I believe Murphys on the quay is frequented by such metal heads too.

Not really any more ,like most places it gone very quiet , Only if there live music do you get a crowd,
    Oh OP I forgot Sals on the quay beside Murphy's has started a rock night on most Friday nights , Its for new bands , A new band called Grand Thief Audio play very week and bring a support band . The main band are quiet good , Finish around 11.30ish so plenty oftime to check out Vic's after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭hudsonriver

well low end starts at 9 Friday, and 2 saturday so not much pub time before;)

Advertisement