Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Balbriggan

Options
  • 26-08-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Was up around Castlemills this morning after 9 and saw 6 squad cars in at the shopping centre.
    What was going on ??? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

....buy one donut get two free offer? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr. Razzcocks

The Hamburglar hit Abrakebabra!!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lyda

Sparky84 wrote: »
    Was up around Castlemills this morning after 9 and saw 6 squad cars in at the shopping centre.
    What was going on ??? :confused:

Maybe they were arresting my neighbor. I can dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭liverbird

afaik, Dunnes was broken into the night previous. The Castle mill butchers also suffered a break in on Sunday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vico1612

liverbird wrote: »
    afaik, Dunnes was broken into the night previous. The Castle mill butchers also suffered a break in on Sunday too.

Yeah, Castle Mill butchers broken into just for a laptop ... :mad:
    But at least the little $%^&* got picked up by the Gardai who were patroling the area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Seems a bit excessive to have six squad cars attend a burglary. Unless of course the crims were still on the premises. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

isn't that the second time Dunnes was hit? I recall a robbery there last year or so....or am I dreaming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr. Razzcocks

Was an attempted robbery in September 06 (or was it 07?), in the morning and they were equipped with shotguns but they were so inept they couldnt get into the shop so just fled!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

maybe they broke in to steal bread/tomatoes/mushrooms......and being the crapest dunnes EVER they had to leave empty handed! ;)

Advertisement