Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For sale - Jing Gong Steyr AUG (CORK CITY)

• 26-08-2009 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

Jing Gong Steyr AUG A1 for sale
    Brand new in box, never used
    Available in cork city, not posting!

130 Euro!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭NathanStark

Would you trade for a well l96? comes with bipod and a scope. Have you pics? Will come to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Would you trade for a well l96? comes with bipod and a scope. Have you pics? Will come to you.

Don't need another rifle, have a P90, but can do the steyr for 110 if you are interested! Never Fired!!!

Would so take it for that!! Battery and charger too? Pics? Am im currently selling me l96. When thats goes through i will take it. If that ok?

Would so take it for that!! Battery and charger too? Pics? Am im currently selling me l96. When thats goes through i will take it. If that ok?

If its there, its there!

89408.JPG

dude yes. 110 i offer. u willing to hold for a week for me? Till i organise a lift down to you? Organise a meet up place.

• Advertisement

Could get to you mabey before the weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

whats the reason for the sale?

Sorry for multiple posts while user is offline but really want this. Im offering asking price of 110 from seller. Just want to be first in line(im a bit new to boards but have read the rules). I can meet u any day between tue and thur?

Sorry for multiple posts while user is offline but really want this. Im offering asking price of 110 from seller. Just want to be first in line(im a bit new to boards but have read the rules). I can meet u any day between tue and thur?

Im here all week
    .22 Lover wrote: »
    Dont forget to take precautions to make sure your not getting riped off.

Its ripped, and check my posts, I dont rip anybody off!

He can check it if he wants to, I have never fired it, only been taken out of the box to look at it!

• Advertisement

.22 Lover wrote: »
    whats the reason for the sale?

Truthfully, I'm 540 pounds and too big to skirmish!!!

Is that a valid reason?

Why not go to every for sale thread and post these comments?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

SLIM19198 wrote: »
    Truthfully, I'm 540 pounds and too big to skirmish!!!

Is that a valid reason?

Why not go to every for sale thread and post these comments?
    Sorry i meant in general NOT just you as you can probably guess Ive been ripped off allot before.I'm Sorry if i offended you just trying to give friendly advice. I understand that your probably a very trustworthy seller.And yes i know i cant spell properly

Sale agreed then. I moved to pm(If thats ok)

Great seller and a really nice guy to boot:) Thanks a million dude. Hope to talk to you in the future!!

Great seller and a really nice guy to boot:) Thanks a million dude. Hope to talk to you in the future!!

No bother, dont win TOO MANY battles ;-)

Il try not to man;)

Advertisement