If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Ash

Options
  • 26-08-2009 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭

Hi Ash
    I was in with you a couple of months ago and bought a portable dvd player from you and at the time you asked me if I was interested in a new TV and at the time I wasn't but I have recently sold my old one and reading through the review thread John put up I am definitelty interseted in the 42PFL9664 and was just wondering if you will be in the shop on Saturday. If so I will come in and have a chat and a view of the TV. Thanks a million for a great service, the player is great and the kids love it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Rednik

Planted the seed eh!

I am in on sat and would be happy to show you around it, your welcome to have a play about with it.

good to hear the portable DVD player is keeping the kids happy.

See you on Sat

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Cheers Ash, just wondering if I come in tomorrow and have that view and providing you give me a good deal:P could I collect the tv on Saturday. You are right both you and John have planted the seed but the reviews are excellent and not just what has been put up, I have done a bit more searching and there are a lot of great comments about the new LCDs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Rednik

I'm off tomorrow and will be spending part of the day out at Philips HQ looking at all sorts of goodies.
    But if you do call on in tomorrow ask to speak to Fergal and he'll take you on tour of it.

reckon you'll be impressed
    Atb
    Ash

So thats what you do on a day off. DEDICATION or what. I will call in tomorrow and probably see you on Saturday. Cheers again.

Just home from the Philips shop where Fergal gave me a very good tour of your LCDs. Bought the 9664 which I will collect on Saturday. It looks good in the shop so I can't wait to get it home and fiddle around to get it right in my place. Thanks to Fergal for his time and thanks to John and Ash for the great offers they continue to give us. I will post my thoughts of the tv when I am finished trying just about every device I have to use on it.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.