Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Liga - what options?

• 26-08-2009 2:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 104 ✭✭

Now everyone is over celebrating that $ky have the rights for La Liga, what about any other options non 28e? I have Bulsat 39e and thought that Diema were going to show La Liga but nothing! Anyone know about this or Art/Al Jazeera? (I know Digitalb have it but can't afford another 200 euros for a card!).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,095 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Al Jazeera will be showing it although not sure if there will be English commentary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 104 ✭✭Beamobhoy

Thanks for that - LJ's doesn't show that yet - thought one of the ART/Al Jazeera would show it. Anyone know if one of the free Saudi channels will be showing it? Ie on Badr 25e?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Digitalb have it - there running ads.

Yeah - thanks Manc Red but don't want to pay another 200 euros for another card! I only want to see how Ronny plays - big miss for us but life goes on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Beamobhoy wrote: »
    Yeah - thanks Manc Red but don't want to pay another 200 euros for another card! I only want to see how Ronny plays - big miss for us but life goes on!

No bother m8 - digitalb should sort us out but you know them, expect the unexpected lol

• Advertisement

Yeah, it was through your posts that helped me decide to go to Bulsat 39e for my footy! Don't mind about the lack of english commentary, so long as i get to see the game! This package just lacks a quality sports channel - Ring BG doesn't show the best of games!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

be carefull if your buying al Jazzera as a lot of sellers are selling old cards at a higher price that do not have the new channels. If you have an old Al JAzeera card use adm.ae to renew for 51e (U'll have to use google translator and get a middle east address from google as well).

Check out the other thread (offical cards in stbs)

Al Jazeera will most probaly have the La Liga in English, their re runs are i English and the Italian seria a was in English last weekend.

confirmed Madrid V deportivo on now and in English on Al Jazeera +2

Also Italy serie A is in English on +3

La Liga and Serie A also live on TV+ and TV7 on 39e. Not english commentary but at least it's 16:9 !!

There was an english HD feed for la liga FTA on 10 east yesterday. I watched the madrid game on it.

• Advertisement

Nice one - keep an eye open for Barca game feed in HD tonight!

Advertisement