Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone aagh

Options
  • 26-08-2009 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

locked in a battle with vodafone, signed up for their mobile broadband there lately, €19.99 a month. Set up a direct debit to pay for it, got a bill last week, stating the direct debit was "rejected" since then i have had nothing but headaches dealing with the morons that work for the joke that is "customer care" .

They suggested that i had some sort of bank account that might not be able to allow direct debits - i have set up quiet a few DD on my bank accont no problem, then they suggested that my bank had computer problems on the day that my DD was meant to go through, so i thought ok possible, and rang the bank. Vodafone never tried to get payment via direct debit from my account.

Im dealing with them via email due to been at work and personal phone calls are not allowed, so i sent them off an email and said that the problem must have been on their side as everything on my side checked out fine, so i asked them what bank details they had for me, so they said they couldnt send me my bank details via email that i needed to supply them with a contact number, but they should have my contact number right there along side my bank details, i supplied all these to them when i signed up for the stupid service in the first place, so i told the last fella that emailed me back to dig out my file with the bank details on it, to look up my contact details and to call me. where the hell are my bank details? all i want to know is what went wrong with the direct debit and i want them to fix it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

And how can we help?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Why not ring them? they're open 24hrs a day

Advertisement