Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verbatim 43666 DVD+R 8x Dual Layer Disc

• 26-08-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I spotted them as a bargain on play.com, but turns out they dont deliver them to Ireland :(

Does anyone buy these, and know where to get a good price for them?

The ones I was looking at were 12.99 for a 10 spindle with free delivery,
    Anyone know of a good place to buy cheap ones? (that deliver to dublin)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Hanta

Kevin,
    I am looking for these also. Did you have any luck since posting this message?
    Thanks.
    Kevin! wrote: »
    Hi,

I spotted them as a bargain on play.com, but turns out they dont deliver them to Ireland :(

Does anyone buy these, and know where to get a good price for them?

The ones I was looking at were 12.99 for a 10 spindle with free delivery,
    Anyone know of a good place to buy cheap ones? (that deliver to dublin)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭ipnface

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Not sure if these Verbatims are any use to you mate but may be worth a look:

https://www.justmedia.ie/c-33-dvd-dual-layer.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭hurleyd

£11.99 for a spindle of 10 from mx2.co.uk including delivery to ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

How do I contact play.com, I reied they're 0845 number, do they have an email address?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Fabritzo wrote: »
    How do I contact play.com, I reied they're 0845 number, do they have an email address?

Play.com wont deliver the disks to Ireland ;[

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Order them in packs of 25 from BigPockets.co.uk - you'll have to settle for Printables (43667) instead of branded (43666)

Best to order in bundles of 50 or more to make good use of the postage costs (£6.99 to Ireland).

So, it's €35.89 for 25 discs, or €64.13 for 50 including postage - both of which are cheaper for the same amount of blanks from Discs.ie or JustMedia.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭branners69

Order them in packs of 25 from BigPockets.co.uk - you'll have to settle for Printables (43667) instead of branded (43666)

Apart from the obvious, ie being able to print on the printables, is there any difference between the quality of the branded and the printables?

Advertisement