Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goody Bags

• 26-08-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am in charge of making up goody bags for a hen party early next year. Because I'm short of cash, I am on the look-out for any bargains on stuff that I can put into the bags!!! Theme is pink, so anything pink would be good!!

I would be grateful for any suggestions!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭dogeyknees

Im so glad im a bloke... Goody bags for hen nights?! Just keep the money and spend it on drink!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Kiya

hiya,

i get a lot of stuff in the euro shop. most things about 2 yoyos, everything from tiaras to feather boas, smelly gift sets to pure tacky stuff = perfect for hen nite!

best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Geranium40

Hi
    Pennys in Blanch have lots of make-up, body lotions, body sprays reduced to one euro. Also, had nice scarves in pink and black reduced to one euro. Hope this helps.

Geranium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Chocolate bars, pink socks and undies from Dunnes or Penneys, Free samples from cosmetics counters.

Advertisement