Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food hamper

Options
  • 26-08-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Where in town could I get a food hamper. Not like a supermarket one with packets of bisuits and wine, something with chutneys and gourmet sauces. If stuck do supermarkets make them up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

There is a shop on Dublin st down by Umbertos that will do a lovely hamper like that, apologies but I can't think of the name of it now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Hennessys?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Hennessys?

Correct. Great breakfast too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Jesus on a bike - no recession round here*.. just buy a basket & go to & fill it up with food at a supermarket.

* = Not sure if the Blasphemy Law applies to this, but I don't believe that Dermot Ahern actually exists*.

* = see above

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Jesus on a bike - no recession round here*.. just buy a basket & go to & fill it up with food at a supermarket.

* = Not sure if the Blasphemy Law applies to this, but I don't believe that Dermot Ahern actually exists*.

* = see above

that's not very helpful is it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement