Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veterinary nursing orientation

Options
  • 26-08-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi,

Okay I know orientation week starts from the 31st of aug. It says it depends on what course you are taking as to which day next week orientation starts. So I selected vet nursing and it says our orientation doesn't start till next thursday. Would this info on the website be right and up to date? { I rang admissions today to double check and guy said he had no idea ha ha ha ?}

Also I only got word I recieved a place on the course last wednesday the 19th of august by phone call { got letter from ucd on friday the 21st} and was told I cannot accept my place from cao till the 28th of august from 6am. Now I know after accepting the course through cao , I then have to register with ucd connect thing. So as i accepting as late as 28th of august will that delay my reg account with ucd???

P.S: I am a mature student

Advertisement