Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late 90's Sony Mobile

Options
  • 26-08-2009 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Anyone remember a Sony handset from the late 90's?

It had regular phone buttons on the front and a kind of wheel/button hybrid thingy on the side for navigating menus, etc with your thumb.

Can seem to find any pics online and don't know the model name/number.

Surely there are pics of it on the web somewhere!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

This baby is it?

415RT72MX8L._SS500_.jpg

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Harry Lime

Thanks kenon. It's similar to that one - I found a pic on the website you linked to. That's a Bingo!

No WAP or email or any of that fancy modern stuff on mine :D

The model that I had was Sony CMD C1 or similar.

It doesn't look as naff as some of the other handsets that were floating around at the time i.m.o.

sony-cmd-c1.1011323.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Harry Lime

I just noticed the first comment on that page... bloody hilarious :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ah I was gonna get that mobile one year for xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭John Player

http://www.digital.am/gallery/phone/Sony-CMD-J70_844.gif I had one of these, it was a deadly phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

My first phone

Mid 90's work phone that I would use all the time. I kept it in my inside jacket pocket most of the time and would get heart palpitations from time to time particuarly when it was ringing :D

Advertisement