Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap accommodation

Options
  • 26-08-2009 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Can anyone recommend any cheap place to stay in Limerick? A hostel if possible, or something with hostel rates. I'm not Irish, I will be working in Limerick for 8 months and since I can't put up my friends, they can only come to visit me if that doesn't cost too much.
    I counldn't find anything on the internet. Thank you...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Best option is Jury's Inn Mallow St,. - you can book a room rather than beds. Other than that, try to find a B&B bed and breakfast - usually around 30E per person. Google 'bed and breakfast Limerick city' and find their rates.

A hostel is due to open in the centre in the near future, on Glentworth St. I think. But none available right now sadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭DAC

Did you try the local papers? Limerick Leader or the Limerick Post - they have lots of accommodation available in the small ads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Try the Clarion suites - this would be a good option if there are a few people visiting you.

Advertisement