Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driving Time from Naas to University of Limerick

• 26-08-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi Guys,
    Has anybody drove from Naas to UL recently? How long is the drive?? I need to be there next week at 9 in the morning? Would leaving at 6.30 would get me there in plenty of time??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

DrMicrobe wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Has anybody drove from Naas to UL recently? How long is the drive?? I need to be there next week at 9 in the morning? Would leaving at 6.30 would get me there in plenty of time??

yep...time enough to relax with a coffee when you get there...

• Registered Users Posts: 35 DrMicrobe

corktina wrote: »
    yep...time enough to relax with a coffee when you get there...

Would I be pushing it if I left at 7am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Would I be pushing it if I left at 7am :)
    Give yourself some time. You'll fly from Naas to Portlaoise but Mountrath can be very congested. The roadworks around the Nenagh bypass will slow you down too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

well it takes me 2 hours and 30 minutes when i drive from Ballymun to UL, so considering your leaving from Naas, it should take you 2 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

It takes me 2.15 from Limerick (Dooradoyle) to Dublin (Ringsend) on a Sunday. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

2 hours is a safe bet at that time of the morning.

Hi Guys, thanks for all of the replies!! Is that stretch of motorway road from Limerick to Nenagh open yet?? Ill bet that will knock about 20mins off the trip!! Was it not due to open during the summer???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Zoney

Hi Guys, thanks for all of the replies!! Is that stretch of motorway road from Limerick to Nenagh open yet?? Ill bet that will knock about 20mins off the trip!! Was it not due to open during the summer???

Not open yet - December is apparently the likely opening.

Zoney wrote: »
    Not open yet - December is apparently the likely opening.

December, that like years away:p:p:p. Any idea of what time it will cut off the trip??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

It will make your trip a lot better, that section from Limerick to Nenagh is currently fairly poor and you really have to slow down in places not to mention go through a few towns,
    The motorway will really speed up your trip with basically the whole way being motorway. I think there's gonna be a toll around portlaoise though.

By the way great choice going to UL, its a great university (maybe I'm biased but who cares)

• Advertisement

Hey Guys,
    Thanks for all of the advice-ill be heading down on Wed so I will post up how long it took me afterwards-once again, thanks for all of your help!!:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Hey Guys,
    Thanks for all of the advice-ill be heading down on Wed so I will post up how long it took me afterwards-once again, thanks for all of your help!!:):)

Kemmy Business School? :)

UL Med School enrolmentl!! On my birthday!!!!:):):):)

Advertisement