Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unoccupied Johnstown Development

Options
  • 26-08-2009 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Can anyone tell me please why for at least the last 4/5 years a small development of what looks like about 10-15 apartments has never been occupied since it was built.

It's on the corner of the Kentsown Road and the entrance into Johnstown, the newish estates, not the village, next to what's now called the Pit Stop and the Dragon Inn Chinese.

Is there some dispute preventing its occupation. Would like to know. Just curious.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭blueovalmk2

its got to do with the planning as far as i know something to do with the back of the apartments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 cricketfan

Thanks for that. Suspected as much - it's just that its never had any media attention, or perhaps it has and I missed it.

Advertisement