Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

therecklesone

Options
  • 26-08-2009 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

I wonder why a seemingly responsible post as moderator is given to an idiot who makes up his own rules.The crybaby will probably ban me forever now.Grow up,twit.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Have you posted in the Help Desk for a reason?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭miseeire

The reason why I posted is because it is ludicrous that you cannot post in the soccer forum unless you are a member for a month or made 50 posts.Who is this God who makes stupid rules when dealing with adults.If somebody misuses a forum,ban them then but not if they make a valid point about something.I feel somebody should make a stand against such childish behaviour and the post of moderator should be held by a mature,responsible person with common sense.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I've explained the reasoning for the access request criteria.

Speaking of childish behaviour, may I publish the content of your PMs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

So you believe that gives you carte blanche to reply to the ban pm with abuse? If I get another report of you reacting that way to anyone again via pm you will be sitebanned.
    The rules are in there for a very good reason to keep re-regs and muppets out as much as possible to try get some semblence of actual discussion.
    These rules have not been plucked out of the air and will be staying firmly in place as they work very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭miseeire

I made 1 comment on this particular forum.Why do other forums not follow such draconian guidelines?What makes the soccer forum so so special?I like to make worthwhile comments that would cause debate.Forums like the soccer forum are stifling and prohibit.With an attitude like this,is it any wonder Ireland is where it is today.Go ahead and ban me if you wish.I will not have sleepless nights over a typical Irish solution.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I will ask one more time:
    May I publish the content of your PMs?

Advertisement