Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

London Derby Riot - Milwall v West Ham - video

• 26-08-2009 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

One person has been stabbed when hundreds of Millwall and West Ham fans clashed in organised violence after a local derby.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

y is this here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 GlobalStranger

please tell me where it should be..
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Chavballers and chavballer's chav fanatics go on the rampage during a sport for chavs. Not even remotely suprising.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

please tell me where it should be..
    thanks
    Personal Issues.

theres a thread in the soccer forum on about the violence but seeing as you have to apply for access tot he soccer forum the mods will let ou post this!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Jog on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Those London bástards can kick the shite out of each other all they like for all I care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Scumbags..

personal issues?

I like the way they say it was organised violence.

"ok, you hit me on the head with a baseball bat, then you let me bust your face open with a hammer, deal?......deal..."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Orizio wrote: »
    Chavballers and chavballer's chav fanatics go on the rampage during a sport for chavs. Not even remotely suprising.

True. This happens at every soccer game. That why I am not surprised.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    True. This happens at every soccer game. That why I am not surprised.
    I assume you have first hand experience of every soccer game? Or are you just talking shíte?

so, why did you ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

mink_man wrote: »
    I like the way they say it was organised violence.

It's not uncommon for football thugs to organise their fights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I assume you have first hand experience of every soccer game? Or are you just talking shíte?

I'd imagine he was taking the piss.

Still, you never see this kind of widescale thuggery at Rugby, Tennis, Golf, Cricket etc matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 sfxoneill

This happens at most derby matches in football, but not normally on this scale...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Mossy Monk wrote: »

Heard that too.

Apparently these ruthless thugs hold down good jobs in the city, typically wear expensive designer clothing, swill champagne and organise their 'meets' by mobile phone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The decent Millwall supporters to be fair to them, must be rightly pissed off with the terrible antics of others on the same team side.

A few minority scumbags ruining the chances of a team and blackening a whole communities name in a bad way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

With Some clubs like Milwall hooliganism is never far from the surface

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

There's fights at all matches. The only difference here is that the security didn't stop it from escalating quick enough

It may be hooliganism but not entirely, some spill-over too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Mossy Monk wrote: »

This ^^.

This has pissed me off on reflection actually.
    A good mate of mine's dad served a prison term for football violence (it made national news due to his wealth), he barely did anything tbh, much ado about nothing. A normal, decent, hardworking bloke.

You can bet your life half the scum that started this don't even get a slap on the wrist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 sfxoneill

I am afraid that this is going to always happen in football when teams with big 'firms' draw each other, the likes of cardiff, millwall, west ham, chelsea, swansea, birmingham city to but a few will always look for trouble when they meet......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Advertisement