Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullamore CBS/ Colaiste Coilm

Options
  • 26-08-2009 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

Just heard that this school is to be levelled and rebuilt. Happy memories of days gone by.

What has happened to the Tech, sorry, Tullamore College?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Essexboy wrote: »
    What has happened to the Tech, sorry, Tullamore College?
    What you mean? Sure its stil there where it always was. Well it was when i drove by today about 3, unless its fell down since then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

Dusty87 wrote: »
    What you mean? Sure its stil there where it always was. Well it was when i drove by today about 3, unless its fell down since then

They have been agitating since the fire of 2001 to rebuild the college
    http://www.offalyexpress.ie/tullamore-news/No-progress-expected-on-Tullamore.5259129.jp
    Now Colaiste Coilm have leapfrogged them. Being in Biffo's constituency has done Tullamore College no favours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Oh the fire. I thought you may have thought it closed down or somethin. I dont know what the story is. Had relations in there and they never mention anythin. Business as usual for them i suppose. I thought they got the fire damage sorted long ago :S:S

Advertisement