Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Module registration help

• 26-08-2009 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I'm starting my first year of veterinary medicine so will be registering for my modules tomorrow. But I have no idea what that involves and am a bit worried about it. Anyone know much about it? Like whats involved in the process, are there optional modules to choose from, picking electives, etc. Seems kinda intimidating at the moment :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ChickenScratch

Same goes - I'm dreading it. (Not veterinary med mind, but still dreading it!) It seems to me that 1st years aren't quite sure whats going on and the older ones are laughing at our naiivity.

Check out the course search section of the UCD site and it should give some better idea. As for the rest - guess we'll know tomorrow morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ice_cream

Ha thanks but I can't watch the videos at the mo. My good computer is in the shop being fixed and the one I'm using is ancient!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

There should be info in the pack you got in the post. It really is simple enough and if you just follow the steps when regging.

Just go onto sisweb.ucd.ie, logon, enter reg porcess and click module reg and go from there!

Advertisement