Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrupt Downloads on Chorus BB

Options
  • 26-08-2009 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All,

just wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with http downloads failing crc tests etc, I would say it s happening about 30 to 40% of the time. Iv tried using different machines on the network to eliminate any hard drive issues, also replaced the router as well as wireless / wired connection to rule out any interference issues, and various browsers and standalone download managers.

I read on a few threads that disabling the SPI firewall on standard netgear router could help but in my case didnt seem to..

most of the links were rapidshare links, i thought initially it may be some problem with their servers but it also happened with adobe reader which makes me think there's something else up!!
    thanks

l2s

Advertisement