Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Audio Interface

Options
  • 26-08-2009 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm looking for a USB audio interface I can use with Traktor. Preferably with 2 stereo outputs and a dedicated headphone output. I usually use CD's but I've just got a few gigs coming up that will need more of a variety and I haven't the time, or blank CD's to be burning everything on my hard drive!

The thing is, I need to get one before monday so I can't really rely on buying one online. Anybody know anywhere in Dublin I can get what I'm looking for? I also don't want to pay through the nose as it's only going to be used the odd time.

Something like this: http://www.numark.com/djio
    Or this: http://www.novationmusic.com/products/audio_interface/nio_2_4

Thanks in advance!
    I'm pulling my hair out trying to work out what to do at this stage! Haha
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭James Hunt

Futuresounds in Pearse St might do you a Novation Nio. Ring them up.

I think I've even seen a Nio for sale in Tower Records in Exchequer St.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

Oh cool!

Does Futuresounds have a shop, yeah? I had the idea that it was just a distributor from lookin online

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭James Hunt

They're a distributor alright, but they might be able to sort you out. I've dealt with them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

ya thinking of buying a nio myself.. anyone have any reviews of it? especially a cueing review..

Advertisement