Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postbank Card

Options
  • 26-08-2009 9:06pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hi guys,

looking for some advice if ye don't mind.

I just checked my Postbank Maestro Card balance online and it says I have €134.50. I went to the local shop and got some stuff about €30 in value and it says transaction rejected. I go to the ATM then and it says insufficient funds when i try to withdraw €50.

Can anyone shed any light on why they wont let me take out any money?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

sorry OP cant be of any assistance as to why this is happenin to you, but from the many posts ive read about postbank on boards.ie and other sites ill defo be stayin away from them. I toyed with the idea of opening an acc with them but many seem to be having issues of one kind or another. have you contacted postbank about it? will be interesting to hear the reason for your problem when it gets resolved!!! keep us posted!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

sorry OP cant be of any assistance as to why this is happenin to you, but from the many posts ive read about postbank on boards.ie and other sites ill defo be stayin away from them. I toyed with the idea of opening an acc with them but many seem to be having issues of one kind or another. have you contacted postbank about it? will be interesting to hear the reason for your problem when it gets resolved!!! keep us posted!

well to be fair to them, this i the first time I've had a problem with them.

I tried ringing them but i only realised the problem at about 8 so the lines were closed. I'll give em a buzz in the morning and see what the story is.

did you lodge the funds via cheque & they have not cleared yet perhaps?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

nope via EFT but surely once its showing up online as in your account it should let you withdraw

Weird! I would have thought EFT was instantaneous!? Ill be intrigued to hear what postbank have to say to you in the morning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement