Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beatallica anyone??

• 26-08-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭

www.beatallica.com

They're a Beatles/Metallica tribute of sorts. They have names like Kirk Hammettson (George Harrison/Kirk Hammett). Their song "Hero of the Day Tripper" is, quite, eh, interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Strange band, been listening for a while.
    I have Sgt Peppers Motorbreath Club band and yeah, it's weird to hear. I have to say most of the songs are well written, such as The Thing that Should Not Let it Be having the intro solo to Fade to Black over Let it Be/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Strange band, been listening for a while.
    I have Sgt Peppers Motorbreath Club band and yeah, it's weird to hear. I have to say most of the songs are well written, such as The Thing that Should Not Let it Be having the intro solo to Fade to Black over Let it Be/

I haven't heard much of their stuff..........just little bits here n there. Very weird alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

very funny. intro to blackened in the USSR is very clever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

They had a free album that was posted up on boards a while ago...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Yeah they're very talented/funny!! but the novelity wears of after a while! they got the go ahead from Metallica......

'Metallica were aware of the spoof band's existence and never threatened to take any legal action; Lars Ulrich James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett have all publicly stated that they enjoy Beatallica's music'

If you like cross over bands and really heavy stuff check out Cannibis Corpse very Funny....and brilliant for any Cannibal Corpse Fan!!:D

cannabis_corpse-tube_of_the_resinated.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Some are funny for a while. Novelty does wear off after a bit alright.
    The main vocalist doesn't quite nail Hetfield perfectly, but he is about 85% there. There is money to be made though.....for the talented/clever people...

Dread Zeppelin anyone..........?

Advertisement