Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KFC Double Down

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Its there low carb option :D

Apparently its being tested in Rhode island. And likely isn't as bad as what people regularly order in KFC/McDs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

id eat it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Yellowsubmarine

haha i love kfc :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭NickNolte

Goes on sale in australia today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Cool Mo D

It's kind of funny how people think the Double Down is so extreme. If KFC released a double chicken and bacon burger, no-one would bat an eye; and that's all this is, without the bun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I want to go to there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I've been meaning to make a home made one for ages, thanks for the reminder op!

Cool Mo D wrote: »
    It's kind of funny how people think the Double Down is so extreme. If KFC released a double chicken and bacon burger, no-one would bat an eye; and that's all this is, without the bun.
    I think the reaction is retarded.

It has less cals the most of the KFC tower burgers (also McDs and BK's limited edition burgers)
    They have ben selling 2 piece and 3 piece meals for years. ditto for reg chiper snack box.
    THere is nothing crazy wrong with getting a portion of chips and a bad of chicken balls.

lol chalk up another win for shock marketing

Anyway, i'm going to try it. Pro this week.
    I'll report back

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I don't get why everyone is so shocked.
    Double chicken burger without the bun?
    I'm always reading that leaving the bun from your burger in a burger joint is one of the best things to do, KFC have done the hard work for you! :pac:

Aslong as you weren't wolfing one of these bad boys down on a daily basis, I don't see how they'd be any worse for you than a Big Mac or Whopper is.

EDIT: Why are there only men in the advert?! Is this going to be in the pile with McCoy's crisps and Yorkie's. No girls allowed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

Let me join Lornen. I don't see anything extraordinary about this sandwich. I'd prefer a usual burger instead.
    But if someone likes it... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭barbie_j

double down may not good for health.. but it looks sooo tasty... :D:D will try one some day :):)

Had one on friday, its was superb

Far better than a regualar burger imo (hate the cheap doughy buns in these places, not big on bread in general)

Advertisement