Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightweight Foldable Table

Options
  • 26-08-2009 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Does anyone know where in Cork I could buy a lightweight fold up table. The type that you would see at car boot sales where people display there goods on it.
    I have never seen them for sale anywhere so if anyone know where to get one I would be grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

B&Q etc? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Banker

Max001 wrote: »
    B&Q etc? :cool:

Thanks Max001 but I have tried all the usual places like B&Q, Woodies etc but no joy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Sorry, all I have is all the obvious suggestions........like...why not ask some of the people at a local car boot sale where they got their tables?
    Somebody might even sell you one, going spare. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

Google Nisbets or try any catering suppliers. They have them from around €40 up.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Banker

Ddad wrote: »
    Google Nisbets or try any catering suppliers. They have them from around €40 up.

Brilliant Ddad, I got exactly what I wanted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement