Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training

Options
  • 26-08-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭

how is everyone's players getting on with training? my backs are developing at a brilliant rate but no matter what i try in both team and individual training my forwards hardly improve at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

how is everyone's players getting on with training? my backs are developing at a brilliant rate but no matter what i try in both team and individual training my forwards hardly improve at all.
    hmmm hadnt noticed this but now that i think of it my backs do seem to pop more! actually just checked team (i can access it in atm for some reason!?) and my backs are younger than my forwards so might explain it! on the training note does anyone know if there is a sction where you can view the players stats when bought/started and now so u can see their growth?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Just look in the history of the player and you will see all the pops.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

jprender wrote: »
    Just look in the history of the player and you will see all the pops.

So there is no simple graph to show it? hmmm might have to get excel on the job - or does BRAT do it? I have not investigated that tool fully!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

BRAT does it all the time the player is in your squad. It doesnt do it for other players unless you're scouting them. I think. Not 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Going very well, just upgraded to Level 3 training. One session per attribute, 3/4 attribute sessions per 17/18 yo player. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I have level 3 facilities and a level 3 attack coach the rest is lvl 2

Advertisement