Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weird debits from account

Options
  • 26-08-2009 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

doesn anybody know where these paymenyts may be going?? dont know the details have no direct debits set up but payments going out to MSA-HFXI???

I am in process of bank checking it out, but its frustrating, need to know where the hell the money is going, and to who! i want it back!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭reverandkenjami

Sounds like a Halifax ATM

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

cheers that may make sense, I know there is a halifax machine near where i work, but i dont think ive used it with the frequncy of the debits... hmm maybe its a case of brain going mad and thinking the worst - thanks for that... will hopefully be confirmed by my bank tomorrow and ill be ok... :) and note to halifax bank ppl - how hard would it be to actually put more info in the names of debits - like branch etc??

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭mckildare

Is it possible your card got skimmed and someone is withdrawing money with it now? Try withdraw cash on a regular basis, same day of the week same amount and if your debits say otherwise then you'll know

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭emanresu

Sounds like a Halifax ATM

Someone else had the same query here:
    http://www.irishminis.ie/forum/viewtopic.php?p=20569&sid=fce5621e9e0f01bdf932dad6870725ed
    and the reply confirms above response.

Advertisement