Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom router malfunctioning

Options
  • 26-08-2009 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hey i woke up this morning to find that my netopia router keeps restarting every few seconds (the red light flashes up). I tried resetting it but now the DSL light doesnt come on, just flashes 3 times and then turns off. Any ideas on how to fix it? Im already aware of eircoms internet being down and all that jazz i already have open dns as my primary dns. I think she's gone, dying a slow death. Will eircom replace it for free?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Croga wrote: »
    Hey i woke up this morning to find that my netopia router keeps restarting every few seconds (the red light flashes up). I tried resetting it but now the DSL light doesnt come on, just flashes 3 times and then turns off. Any ideas on how to fix it? Im already aware of eircoms internet being down and all that jazz i already have open dns as my primary dns. I think she's gone, dying a slow death. Will eircom replace it for free?

They replaced mine for free, they come to your door and take the old router off with them aswell

Advertisement