Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

alexander tractors antrim

• 26-08-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

any body ever dealt with nelson alexander in toomebridge or heard about them good or bad.

[pm me if you don't want to state in public

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

They uaually have tractor auctions a few times a year. Like all auctions it's like buying a pig in a bag as you can only look at a tractor before buying no starting or driving etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭mooverlive

was up theyre in spring sam u could start and drive around yard, auction usually in april but will sell anytime didnt see any bargains good stuff made its money , heard theres better value in cheffins (cambridge) havent been yet hoping to go b4 year i s out . nelson buys most of his stuff there, hope that helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭JCB1

Good businessman to deal with, bought a tractor off him earlier in the year, gearbox gave trouble after a week, he offered to repair it or offset the price against anything else in his yard - I chose the latter. I know of 3 other guys that purchased around the same time, all are very pleased with their purchases.
    If ever I'm in the market again - I'll be going back.

Advertisement