Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Register

Options
  • 26-08-2009 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm not sure if there's a thread for this but I have 3 resits this year, so there was a hold on my account. I just paid my reg and resit fees but there's still a hold in my account.

Does it take a while to take effect? My timetable is empty and I can't look at my modules, or choose any,

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

You didnt get the required number of credits to pass. You are in year X. Dont hold me to that a few others should clean this up for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭bebeebutterfly

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    You didnt get the required number of credits to pass. You are in year X. Dont hold me to that a few others should clean this up for you.

My gpa was well above 2, and these are resits not repeats, so I'm supposed to be doing all the stage 2 modules

Resists? So you just haven't sat them yet? Well then you still wouldnt have the credits to continue if you have not sat them. Ring the programme office to clarify!

It was them that told me this.

But the problem is it still says there's a hold on my account and that I should be oustanding fees, eventhough I already have

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Phone programme office, they will help you more than we can

• Advertisement

But the problem is it still says there's a hold on my account and that I should be oustanding fees, eventhough I already have

??
    Take a breath and say that again please!

After I paid my fees, it tells me there are holds on my account.
    And that I should pay fees to get rid of the holds.... but I did?

Ok.
    There is something up with that! If possible go to UCD. If you are face to face your problem I'll be sorted. Otherwise get on the phone till its sorted!

Yeah, I'll call again and sort things out again!

Thanks

Advertisement