Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explain please - psychology in the UK

• 26-08-2009 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Hi I was told that once you get a 2:1 degree,it is possible to go on to do a post grad in the uk in nearly any course.I am doing an arts degree and would like to go on to do psychology.Is is true that if I went to the UK I would only have to do a post grad and relevant experience to go along with that if I wanted to become a fully qualified psychologist?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

GAAman is in that field - maybe try a pm to him? He's very friendly (usually) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

pow wow wrote: »
    GAAman is in that field - maybe try a pm to him? He's very friendly (usually) :D

HEY WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU DIRTY STINKING.........i mean er em lovely mod you :D:D

poisonated, still waiting on word back with the bank holiday here might be a day or two like i said in the pm will let you know when i do :)

Advertisement