Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown Laser Transaction

Options
  • 27-08-2009 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hoping someone can help me with this one.

I was just taking a look at my online bank account and I came across a transaction described as "POS-MCAULLFFES PHO" dated last Wednesday. It's the only thing that seems out of place, and that's because I haven't a clue where it is or what I bought. The total wasn't expensive, and I'm probably being overly-worried, but has anyone any idea what shop this is?

I know sometimes transactions show up a day or two later and so it's possible the transaction was actually the Monday or Tuesday, but I still can't figure it out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Ring the bank tomorrow, I had one that came up before and they explained it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Just a guess but i think it may be : POS = point of sale for a place called MCAULLFFES ? maybe a pharmacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PacManFan

Thanks for the replies guys. I somehow worked out that it was Spectra.ie where I ordered some photo gifts from. I feel stupid now :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

That is the name of the gouger that owns Spetre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

That is the name of the gouger that owns Spetre

MunsterCycling - please explain how you reckon he's a gouger?

• Advertisement
Advertisement