Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby U18s-19s

Options
  • 27-08-2009 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Alri Im 17 and lookin for a rugby team in dublin preferably 20 mins from dcu to join. I ve played with unidare rfc while i was under 16s . Ive always thought i had a natural ability with rugby , espeicially with conversions kicks , can put it over the bar from every angle. So im looking for a team where it wouldnt be too much of a fantasy to compete for a leinster u18 club place.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭AlanSparrowhawk

there's a club in dcu if you're a student. if not swords train in the ALSAA which is just a bus journey away. http://www.swordsrfc.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭narwog81

Coolmine? you'll need a decent run with your under-18s side, preferably in the cup competition to get the nod for Leinster Youths, if you go well at all its very possible though,especially if you can kick well, good luck!

Advertisement