Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SF4 - Just One Combo!

• 27-08-2009 7:31am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

StreetFighter 4 - Just One Combo!

It's another of my scrubby SF4 music videos for fun - Making this allowed me to get a daily injection of SF4 without actually playing it and also helped me brush up on Adobe Premiere (Editor) so I figured I'd offer it up here for people for a laugh.

I uploaded a seperate unedited version to YouTube thanks to the buggers deleting my 3xOriginal attempts due to Audio Copyright hence I had to remove the editing and use an unsuiting tune (The movie originally took 6hrs to compress with the blur effects but when they declined it I took away all edited effects and finally settled on Guiles Theme OC REMIX).

Anyways, think of it as another version of my previous "Keyboard Combos" thread, except it's actually Championship matches - I'd like to stress that I'm a total scrub so the movie emphasises a lot of OH>ClK>Headbutt from Boxer with the only remote display of skill being an EX-Upper > Double-Jab Reset to Overhead > ClK > Headbutt and Ultra on Keyboard, there's not much else going for it except a kick-arse music track.

Anyways, after all the frustration with YouTube, I figured I'd just upload it to FileFront - But it's pointless doing so without offering it for download, so...

Yeah, feel free to laugh at mah Suckeh Boxer who doesn't get paid all that much :D

Advertisement