Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Citylink website - EUR5 dublin to galway

• 27-08-2009 7:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭

Flying into Dublin at the weekend and was checking citylink to book the bus. theres an offer for single ticket to galway for EUR5. But im not giong quite as far as galway city, when I checked price for other stops its EUR15.
    So is there any risk booking to galway for a fiver and hopping off else where?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭dub_commuter

Much of this is down to the current price war with bus eireann and Gobus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,626 ✭✭✭veryangryman

EAFC_rdfl wrote: »
    Flying into Dublin at the weekend and was checking citylink to book the bus. theres an offer for single ticket to galway for EUR5. But im not giong quite as far as galway city, when I checked price for other stops its EUR15.
    So is there any risk booking to galway for a fiver and hopping off else where?

No risk. Driver wont give a toss. Have done similar myself

Advertisement