Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fish Fry Lahinch

Options
  • 27-08-2009 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

anyone going?

fish-fry_a31.jpg
    artwork by oliver longuet

should be a good weekend also on the same weekend as the longboard comp :D

Pro shapers from America
    Chris Christensen
    Rich Pavel
    Ian zamora
    Pat Rawson

shapers from all over europe attending to show off there boards!!

Chris Christensen is also staying on to do some shaping so you can grab a californian board from one of the world best shapers without the import duty and vat!!

pm me if you want anymore info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

Feck it,

Would love to be heading to this, best of luck with it. Some of my mates are going so they'll let me know.

I'm bringing my fish family to France for 2 weeks instead.

Have you a general outline planned for the weekend?

Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Lahinch that weekend sounds great, pity I'm heading off to San Seb that day! :cool:
    Though bringing the better half so not much surfing I'm afraid... :(

Will the Chris Christensen be around friday? (18th) Wouldn't mind having a browse of his wares.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

no general outline really
    show up
    have fun
    look at nice boards
    talk S@**
    BBQ
    Drink

chris should be there on the thursday, kodute pm me if you are interested in his boards have some really good prices!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

i'd say i might try to head up

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

glide wrote: »
    no general outline really
    show up
    have fun
    look at nice boards
    talk S@**
    BBQ
    Drink

Sound, about time there was a board appreciation day. Zamora makes some nice sticks, sickened I won't make it but having just gotten two new customs from Crook in WaxOnSurfboards, my wallet would be happier away from that sort of temptation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Just to clarify, this event has no connection with the West Coast Surf Club or the WCSC Longboard Competition scheduled for the weekend of the 19th and 20th September in Lahinch.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Just to clarify, this event has no connection with the West Coast Surf Club or the WCSC Longboard Competition scheduled for the weekend of the 19th and 20th September in Lahinch.

2 Events on the same weekend?! :eek:
    Let the fight for the waves begin! :D;)

did i say it was anything to do with west coast or the longboard comp?

no so there was no need to clarify anything

thank you

kodute wrote: »
    2 Events on the same weekend?! :eek:
    Let the fight for the waves begin! :D;)

no fighting for waves there may be none, but our event will still run.
    also we have better things to do like drink and be merry!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

And your point is??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I will try to get there for one day with my camera. I hope to see some waves and action there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I am driving there on Saturday morning, but not with a board. I want to take few snaps of Ted's house first thing in the morning (about ten minutes from Doolin).
    I am more likely to leave in the afternoon, not very late in the evening. If somebody wants a lift (from and/or to Dublin), just send me PM.

Advertisement