Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs with ESPN UK?

Options
  • 27-08-2009 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

Howdy

Any pubs in the Maynooth area have ESPN UK at this stage? Or indeed Leixlip, Dunboyne etc?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Hi,

Speaking to the landlord in the Castletown Inn Celbridge , he said they did have it.

But if the game clashes with GAA, it's a back seat I am afraid .

You a Chelsea fan ? ( join the gang !)

Ok just seen the CFC Vs Burnley game is on TV at lunchtime Sat ..... Ill try to ask him if I am in there before Sat , if not ring them :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Davidth88 wrote: »
    Hi,

Speaking to the landlord in the Castletown Inn Celbridge , he said they did have it.

But if the game clashes with GAA, it's a back seat I am afraid .

You a Chelsea fan ? ( join the gang !)

Ok just seen the CFC Vs Burnley game is on TV at lunchtime Sat ..... Ill try to ask him if I am in there before Sat , if not ring them :-)

Cheers-yeah, it's the Sat lunchtime game I am interested in. Hopefully it doesn't clash with the nags either!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

The Roost has it

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭fergiesarmy

Oh ESPN. Sure why would any venue need that. Sure there is no interest in english football in this country!! It was gas watching all the scouse fans last monday running from pub to pub to see if they had it only to see villa beat them. I think its gas that so many people think that sky / setanta and espn are the only alternatives for premiership football in this country. There are over 20 other foreign satellite options for matches

Advertisement