Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiffany's Charms

• 27-08-2009 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know how much the Tiffany's charms are generally in BT? I know in London they're around £90 each, about $135 in the US, just wondered how much they are here in €.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

The white gold ones (such as the pink cupcake) are around €150 :(

I was in there a few weeks ago and I got a catalogue with all their charms but I'm not actually sure if the prices are in euro- I'll take a look after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Apple Orange

€150 :mad: :mad: !!

Thanks Gauge

Is it this one you mean?

23019493_M_OVER_1.jpg

So expensive, but I love them so much!! Like a bracelet with two charms costs the best part of €500 at that rate, I don't know if I can justify treating myself to that extent!!

My cousin is going to NY tomorrow, thinking of asking her to get me a couple of charms! They'd work out under the €110 each mark there, tempting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

That's the one! The lollipop one is adorable too. Very expensive indeed- they market the charms as something you purchase to mark a big event in your life or something, not something you buy in one go. I think the gold and silver ones are slightly cheaper than the fancy white gold ones also.

To be honest I'd wait and buy Tiffany's stuff in the US if you have that option. Much cheaper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cushla4

Ive just bought some charms for my tiffany bracelet in the states, my parents are still over there and if you want I can get them to buy them, I paid 90$ . let me know

Advertisement