Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun safes.

Options
  • 27-08-2009 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭

We had our county RGC meeting last night and came up with an idea to purchase gun safes in bulk,thereby availing of discount,for all members who currently have'nt safes and will require one with the new firearm license application.Does anyone here have details of suppliers that they have dealt with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

You could contct Wrmflow direct who make a 4 gun cabinet to the required Standard.

They have a factory in Belfast, I'm sure they can help

http://www.warmflow.co.uk/gun_cabinets.php

• Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Invincible

I've gotton a quote of £89 stg for the Brattonsound 2/3 gun safe ST3,delivered to Ireland on an order of 100 plus.Anyone want details PM me.

Thank's for that Cavanshooter,I read here that the locks on the warmflow were dodgy,think Clivej mentioned that he had to cannibalise a ouple of safes to have one good one to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I have mine 6 years and no hassel at all, its the big one with shelf. 5 point locking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

I have mine 6 years and no hassel at all, its the big one with shelf. 5 point locking

same as that , bought it in the North several years back -no problems with it, hope to see none either as its buried into the fabric of my house on a permanent basis:eek::D

• Advertisement

I've just emailed them,see how they'll compare on price.I saw that Brattonsound safe on offer at the CLA game fair for £102.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LOUTHSHOOTER

I have the same and never had any problems,got it up north for 100 sterling 2 years back.I find them a good solid safe.

Well Warmflow got back with prices, €110 + vat for 2 gun safe, €130 + vat for 4 gun safe per 100.They're not as keen as the deal on Brattonsound £89stg for 2 gun,£125stg for 4 gun per 100.

I got the price wrong on the Brattonsound RD5 4/5 Deep Rifle safe,should have been, £120 stg delivered per 100.

Advertisement