Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Rowan Tree Cafe/Bar

• 27-08-2009 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

I was in there this morning for a coffee and it's well worth checking out. There are a couple of lovely old rooms with high ceilings and bay windows looking out on the water. I must go back and try the food some time soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭gailgo

I was in there this morning for a coffee and it's well worth checking out. There are a couple of lovely old rooms with high ceilings and bay windows looking out on the water. I must go back and try the food some time soon.
    just amazing , and just what ennis needs ,i have ate there twice. Thae food is fab,the staff are lovely and the service is excelent.Most and best of all is the price ,its about time other restaurants copped on and did the same thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Is it just a sandwich cafe or is there full dinners there?

finbarrk wrote: »
    Is it just a sandwich cafe or is there full dinners there?
    there is a full dinner menu, and a wine list its fab , its italian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

it is lovely alright, myself and herself went down saturday, i wouldnt be big into italian food, but i got the goats cheese salad and a side of chips, it was really nice! highly recommend it, lovely location aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭irishturkey

Where's this now?

• Advertisement

Where's this now?
    Down the bottom of abbey st.car park over the new bridge,its part of the new hostel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

you cant miss it, look out for the bridge made out of left over's of thomand park !

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭firesidechat

Is it only for dining out or could you drop in during the day for a sandwich and coffee.

Advertisement