Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horze

Options
  • 27-08-2009 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

just lettin you all know that horze.com are doing free shipping for the next 19 days.

good prices to

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

I would also add to that in that Horze are excellent to deal with in terms of quick delivery..i ordered from them last sat nite, and today my order arrived, by courier at 10am! I've bought from them in past and same thing, v speedy delivery and good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Anyone know what their jodphur boots are like?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Another thumbs up from me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Wicked

i ordered the free magazine last week, can't wait to have a look through it - i love horse shopping mags - not enough of them especially in ireland!

actually, i know another poster did a thread on horse magazines but how about horse shopping mags? do you think more people would be out of a catalogue in Ireland?

online shopping and catalogue shopping is the next big thing apparently.

Advertisement