If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY STRDG820 AV receiver

• 27-08-2009 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am thinking of buying a SONY STRDG820. How much would it cost including delivery to Meath. Regards, Macnab.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

macnab wrote: »
    Hi, I am thinking of buying a SONY STRDG820. How much would it cost including delivery to Meath. Regards, Macnab.

I'm interested in it as well, does it send hd audio via hdmi? or is a seperate cable needed? Would be interested in a quote with delivery to Dublin

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Macnab & Heather,

Unfortunately the STRDG820 has now been discontinued and we have cleared all our remaining stocks including demo stocks - there is a new STRDH800 now available if you are interested or alternatively we have the Yamaha RXV365 available at £179.95 or the excellent Onkyo TXSR507 at £269.95.

If yuo are interested in any of these or if I can assist in any way please don't hesitate to drop me a line & I will do my best to assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

what would be the cost of the STRDH800, in Euros delivered to my door (in Meath) Thanks, Macnab.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

what would be the cost of the STRDH800, in Euros delivered to my door (in Meath) Thanks, Macnab.

Mcnab,

thanks again for the post - €329.99

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

johnmc wrote: »
    Mcnab,

thanks again for the post - €329.99

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks John, I will have another look at what other amps are available.

Macnab.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.