Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »
    Millar Rose 11/4 (Wolver 6:30)

Only proven horse at the distance in the lineup

3rd... :(

My other shot of the night...

Nine Iron 10/1 (Wolver 7:00)

Course and Distance winner a few races back. Has had a few flaws in recent outings. With new stable now, so maybe those flaws are sorted out?

tinodz wrote: »
    My other shot of the night...

Nine Iron 10/1 (Wolver 7:00)

Course and Distance winner a few races back. Has had a few flaws in recent outings. With new stable now, so maybe those flaws are sorted out?

2nd last. Horrible. Jockey stopped riding as soon as others started pushing. Horse seemed to have nothing to give when asked. Whatever the horse had that once lead to a C&D winner seems gone (even with a new stable) :(

Put a small bet on Xsquared 8/1 (Tip 4:55), Little bit on Xsquared, Top Spin Forecast too

No reason, just like the horses, and they won for me before

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I put a few quid ew Blue army 7/2 last night-, Hughes riding for Godolphin,this horse had not shown a lot in maidens yet Godolphin had him gelded and he is now coming back from a break in a modest handicap.It is unusual for Suroor-Godolphin to persevere with a low grade handicapper and I am assuming he must have shown more at home than on the track.Now 2/I and less in places I think he is worth a bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

I put a few quid ew Blue army 7/2 last night-, Hughes riding for Godolphin,this horse had not shown a lot in maidens yet Godolphin had him gelded and he is now coming back from a break in a modest handicap.It is unusual for Suroor-Godolphin to persevere with a low grade handicapper and I am assuming he must have shown more at home than on the track.Now 2/I and less in places I think he is worth a bet.

Done him also last night at 7/2, getting backed now which is always a good thing..have a small reverse with Moore's mount also as only real danger imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭votecounts

get home now-exeter 2:20

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

My father was talking to Shark Hanlon yesterday at schooling bumper in Tipperary and he told him he expects to win the 3.15 in Tramore today with 'it's all an Act' 3/1 fav
    Father's syndicate horse 'Run Sally Run' is in same race 16/1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,857 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

3.0york
    gm hopkins 2/1

short price big field etc but looks in a different league to these on anything
    I've seen and goes on the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

mailburner wrote: »
    3.0york
    gm hopkins 2/1

short price big field etc but looks in a different league to these on anything
    I've seen and goes on the ground

I expect him to be money on by 2pm tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Coltard

4.15 GoodWood: Celestial Bay 10/1 each way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

5.40 Windsor - Marengo 11/4. Oisin Murphy takes ride as Spencer flight delayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Zaeem's form may not be inspiring but he has been running over too far and last time out shaped much better than the bare result may suggest, holding every chance before weakening late on on really heavy ground. Has won off much higher marks in the past and is worth a chance each way at 20/1 tonight in the 8.30. The favourite is very well backed having bumped into one last time out, but he was still beaten 9 lengths into second and is plenty short here at evens from 9/4

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

Zaeem's form may not be inspiring but he has been running over too far and last time out shaped much better than the bare result may suggest, holding every chance before weakening late on on really heavy ground. Has won off much higher marks in the past and is worth a chance each way at 20/1 tonight in the 8.30. The favourite is very well backed having bumped into one last time out, but he was still beaten 9 lengths into second and is plenty short here at evens from 9/4

Wow unbelievable tipping mate thanks alot for that one owe you a few pints :D:D

outstanding
    well done

• Registered Users Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭CH3OH

BOOM!! Thanks Peintre Celebre
    Was just on the computer, read your post and said F it and threw €15 on betfair at odds of 17.5

Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

Thanks a million for that. You got me out of a massive hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

nice :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Great call pc had a small nibble at 16s. You beauty!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Glad some of ye were on lads. Have a bit of your winnings on Even Stevens tomorrow in the second last at Nottingham. Down to a very dangerous mark and again has ran better than some of his results may suggest. Loves heavy ground and could out run his odds of 16/1, PP are top price and money back if second or third. Down to a mark of 79 and won a Wolv handicap back in February off 98. Even a reproduction of his five length defeat by Top Boy in a much better race than this at York off 11lbs higher should see him involved here.

Get the wheelbarrows ready for one on Saturday choo choo

• Advertisement

what is it with pp lately?

such bull this is

fz7y9k.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

You're winning too much money, you're on their shít list.
    PP are the worst for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Ah ball sack. Great winner CP. Unfortunately I was sound asleep when you posted. This time difference sure is a killer and is about to get worse.

Good to see you back in the winner groove. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭bladespin

mailburner wrote:
    what is it with pp lately?

put it on a couple of times in quick succession.
    Didn't encounter a limit when I backed earlier, not had a great run lately though, miss Lorenzo lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

That's so funny. I looked at this, figured you hadn't posted one in a while so maybe you were saving a good one but still couldn't back it😄😄, well done

Slattsy wrote: »
    You're winning too much money, you're on their shít list.
    PP are the worst for it

that's a first for me

haven't won anything of note lately at all though :confused:
    small profit over the past few months is all

all I can think of is maybe the couple of arbs over the past two months
    which were for far bigger than my normal stakes

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Arbs - there ye go!

Slattsy wrote: »
    Arbs - there ye go!

ah well, fcukers. they won a lot more off those arbs though, dont suppose that matters a lot
    what surprises me more is that I've staked near ten times as much on
    boyles and no restrictions so far
    restricted to 41eu on stan james because of arbs
    I'm ok with the rest so far

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

mailburner wrote: »
    ah well, fcukers. they won a lot more off those arbs though, dont suppose that matters a lot
    what surprises me more is that I've staked near ten times as much on
    boyles and no restrictions so far
    restricted to 41eu on stan james because of arbs
    I'm ok with the rest so far

What kind of markets were you doing arbs on?

• Advertisement

Dunston wrote: »
    What kind of markets were you doing arbs on?

mma only

edit, 21.50 is what I'm restricted to as far as I can see on those markets

at least theres my other pp account :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement