Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭scon86

Haagen goes to Kempton tonight for one ride. Tabjeel 3/1 PP

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

scon86 wrote: »
    Haagen goes to Kempton tonight for one ride. Tabjeel 3/1 PP

10/3 with Lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

5.25 Understory 13/2. Looks the value horse in the race, backing to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

maximo31 wrote: »
    Two for me tomorrow E/W. Archie's Advice (5.25 Kempton) and Frederika (2.00 Nottingham). Both around 5/1 at the minute.

Archies Advice 1st at 3/1.Got up nicely in the end. Frederika unplaced. Didn't see the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Coltard

6.25 Recover 10/1 each way

• Advertisement

last one for the day devon drum 7/1 e/w 7.25

Coltard wrote: »
    last one for the day devon drum 7/1 e/w 7.25

10's with Lads atm

• Registered Users Posts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yojojo e/w 7:25

oh screw it
    went for the favourite in the 6.55 ...reposer
    if it wins I'm lumping it on devon drum each way

A couple more each ways for me tomorrow:
    Lackamon (3.00 Sedgefield) 10's with Ladbrokes.
    The Winkler (2.25 Clonmel) Best priced at the moment with Boyles at 10/1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Todays best bet is Mission Approved 5 30 Kempton,Beaten 3/4 of a length at Ascot LTO in a much better race and before that 4 1/2 6th of 26 in the Ayr Silver Cup.The Ayr form is particularly good in that he was drawn in stall 8 and "won" the race on his side of the track.
    The five that finished in front of him that day were drawn in 27 26 25 18 22.Trained by Luca Cumani,whose horses are running very well this is a maximum bet for me.I backed it ew last night at 7/2 and again this morning at 3/1 for a win.The 4 year old handles the course well as his previous form testifies,Adam Kirby rides and I will be shocked if this one is beaten today.I firmly believe that only trouble in running can get him beaten and I have not been as confident about a horse for a long time.The price on this is likely to shorten up and I will not be surprised if he goes off at 2s or 7/4

10/3 into 5/2 already with Lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Have a few that I like the look of.

Sedgefield
    1pm - Amir Pasha
    2pm - Sendiyum
    3pm - Scotswell

Stratford
    3.40 - Ohio Gold

Lingfield
    2.20 - All talk n no do
    3.50 - Passing Star

All small stakes and e/w

7 races for me today

Lingfield 12:50 Fine View 6/1 each way
    Sedgefield 1:00 Golden Jubilee EVS
    Stratford 1:10 Gold Man 5/2
    Lingfield 1:20 Sur Empire 25/1 each way
    Sedgefield 1:20 Silver Gent 5/2
    Lingfield 1:50 Longside 3/1
    Sedgefield 2:00 Sendiym 9/2

Todays best bet is Mission Approved 5 30 Kempton,Beaten 3/4 of a length at Ascot LTO in a much better race and before that 4 1/2 6th of 26 in the Ayr Silver Cup.The Ayr form is particularly good in that he was drawn in stall 8 and "won" the race on his side of the track.
    The five that finished in front of him that day were drawn in 27 26 25 18 22.Trained by Luca Cumani,whose horses are running very well this is a maximum bet for me.I backed it ew last night at 7/2 and again this morning at 3/1 for a win.The 4 year old handles the course well as his previous form testifies,Adam Kirby rides and I will be shocked if this one is beaten today.I firmly believe that only trouble in running can get him beaten and I have not been as confident about a horse for a long time.The price on this is likely to shorten up and I will not be surprised if he goes off at 2s or 7/4

Tough race this one. You may be right but I think Marmalady is a great price at 7's to go each way, C&D winner twice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Speckled 10/1 (3.50 Ling) for me today. Only bet

The filly seems to win its races when held up near the back, and unleashed in the last few furlongs. Kirby is aboard today, and he is the best in the county at that tactic. The horse is also a CD winner, and the going is exactly the same today as it was for that win. Also, I dug through the stats, and Speckled is the only proven Class 1 horse in the lineup (1 win form 2 attempts), everyone else is either unraced in class, or 0 wins from multiple attempts.

The other Godolphin horse (Hidden Gold) is heavily backed, and but I am going for this one instead as I personally think it has more going for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Just to let ye know the above are running in the 3.20 race.

maximo31 wrote: »
    A couple more each ways for me tomorrow:
    Lackamon (3.00 Sedgefield) 10's with Ladbrokes.
    The Winkler (2.25 Clonmel) Best priced at the moment with Boyles at 10/1.

Lackamon 2nd at 10/1.
    The Winkler unplaced after a fair gamble in a close enough finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »
    Speckled 10/1 (3.50 Ling) for me today. Only bet

The filly seems to win its races when held up near the back, and unleashed in the last few furlongs. Kirby is aboard today, and he is the best in the county at that tactic. The horse is also a CD winner, and the going is exactly the same today as it was for that win. Also, I dug through the stats, and Speckled is the only proven Class 1 horse in the lineup (1 win form 2 attempts), everyone else is either unraced in class, or 0 wins from multiple attempts.

The other Godolphin horse (Hidden Gold) is heavily backed, and but I am going for this one instead as I personally think it has more going for it.
    JIdontknow wrote: »
    Just to let ye know the above are running in the 3.20 race.

Totally missed the race due to getting confused with the times!

Would like to see how it went, but I know it was not a winner, or placed though :(

Ran well until dropped out,will win a race.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Was on Indian Fairy there, couldn't get in to post it. Sorry :/

Coltard wrote: »
    Tough race this one. You may be right but I think Marmalady is a great price at 7's to go each way, C&D winner twice

I have an ew saver on Marmalady as its in good form,gone up in the weights a bit,i had a few quid on at 8s but I think the Cumani horse has a bit in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

I have an ew saver on Marmalady as its in good form,gone up in the weights a bit,i had a few quid on at 8s but I think the Cumani horse has a bit in hand.

Mission Approved is the third leg of my treble, owe u a few pints if it comes in Zimmermaniac!

Silverheels 14/1 6:30 e/w

Silverheels 14/1 6:30 e/w

Thx, ... on it, like flies on sh1te :-)

All my fancies so far are 100% fail! So good luck everyone

Still got it!

Like myself :P